Tuesday, September 19, 2017

Bob Mercier will be releasing D.I.E. HUNTER Training Video clips - very soon.

Hi Everyone,

Due to customer requests from those who own my book and love it, but who cannot come to see me at sport shows or teaching events, I have decided to share some of the LIVE TEACHING I have done - and had filmed. Please excuse me for the non-professional filming. I am an amateur photographer at best. I hope you learn from my teachings, and you have many up close encounters with trophy racked bucks and mature does because of it.

To view my Videos, please visit my website at www.DominanceIsEverything.com

Visit my YouTube Videos by searching YouTube for Dominance Is Everything. When you view one of my videos, please click SUBSCRIBE so you can see the latest videos I am making now, and those I have made in the past. The quality is improving.

New content will be added as time allows. You will see, videos of me teaching my tactics which I call the DOMINANCE IS EVERYTHING® Deer Hunting System.

I am planning to hunt in Missouri, Wisconsin, and Ohio in 2017. I will film each of my hunts with a GoPro on my head, and in the future I will show these video clips to people who are interested in seeing what a D.I.E. HUNT looks like to an invisible human who follows the deer rules, and calls the king to his or her stand in daylight by behaving as an invisible pair of breeding deer.

D.I.E. HUNTERS have all been taught how to prepare and dress, and what to bathe in and how to walk, where to walk, and why to choose to walk there, by me. I have a unique way of doing things that deer are convinced is a deer way. We are approached by the king of the herd on every hunt, because DOMINANCE IS EVERYTHING® To A Monster Whitetail Buck! A dominant buck will not allow a deer to go where we go, and do what we tell him we are doing. I learned these facts from observing every buck and doe in a 6 mile x 3 mile area for 6 years. I learned that deer have a way of thinking that has nothing to do with the human thinking process. I teach my book readers how to think like a deer. That is the best skill a person can get to improve their chances of encountering any buck or doe at any time of the year at close range, which to me is always less than 35 yards.

Thanks to all the customers who are providing testimonials and feedback. It is much appreciated.