Thursday, October 27, 2011

D.I.E. BOOKS ARE IN STOCK NOW!

Hey Everybody!

The wait is over! Books are in stock now!
I got home last night after a long 10 hour trip up to Ashland from Dubuque Iowa with 2800 copies of my book. These books are beautiful.


Call me when you get a buck with my system so I can rank you among the top D.I.E. hunters in the world. There are at least 7 people I know of who have set the system up already and who will see the king of the herd on their 4 day hunt. Check back here to see pictures of the kings and the intruder bucks that fall to D.I.E. hunters this rut!


Hunt safe and remember. Never walk like a deer in the dark. It is not safe. D.I.E. hunters only hunt in daylight.


Please allow 3-5 days for your new order to be responded to. I am a one man company. I will move the books out as soon as I can. I am the exclusive retail store for the books at this time.


Thanks, Bob